How much does it cost to live in C&C Community?
- Each Member household pays three charges.
- The first is the Application Fee of $40 for each adult in the home.
- The second charge is one-time Membership Deposit of $100. And, Members get their Membership Deposit back if they sell their homes.
- The third charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. Lot rent is currently $350 per month.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.